I'm happy to say that a couple of weeks ago I signed the contract for the publication of my debut story collection, title to be announced soon. This will be published by Seren Books next year. See more about Seren here:
http://www.serenbooks.com/
The day I received the Seren contract was a particularly surreal one. For also in post that day arrived a copy of a record contract (no less) for the inclusion of a song I had co-written in the 80s (when I was all of fifteen-years old) on a soon-to-be-released album of Irish Electronica.
Back in the day, I was in a band called Choice who had some success and also a bit of a cult following. At the time we were very influenced by British and German electronica. That song, called Always in Danger, will now be released (after all this time!) on Finders Keepers Records in July. I'll put it on You Tube round about then.
http://www.serenbooks.com/
The day I received the Seren contract was a particularly surreal one. For also in post that day arrived a copy of a record contract (no less) for the inclusion of a song I had co-written in the 80s (when I was all of fifteen-years old) on a soon-to-be-released album of Irish Electronica.
Back in the day, I was in a band called Choice who had some success and also a bit of a cult following. At the time we were very influenced by British and German electronica. That song, called Always in Danger, will now be released (after all this time!) on Finders Keepers Records in July. I'll put it on You Tube round about then.

Ah - fantastic - I love electronica! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete